View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #54
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrw93 View Post

I had only closed 1 account prior to this one being closed, but that was in March of 2011. I closed it account because I had changed e-mail addresses, and did not know that you could simply change emails on the account. I just made a new account with the new e-mail, and decided to close the old account.

And yes, it is extremely depressing that my purchased content is now rendered unusable.
Your purchased content on this closed account became unusable in March 2011 (as you have since found out, you have no access to anything on a closed account).

Either we are not getting the whole story or Amazon has mistakenly linked a banned email address to you.

If you legitimately believe that you were banned in error, send a short email with all the facts (including all the email addresses you used) to Jeff Bezos (his email address is on the web).

Someone from his executive team will read the email and MAY decide to look into it. I took this route when the CS solution to my problem was useless and I received a remedy to my satisfaction from the executive team.