View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Calibre and changing ebook covers

Every time I have tried to change an ebook cover in Calibre, the new cover never shows on my kindle fire. What could I be doing wrong?

I changed the cover of a PDF document in Mobipocket Creator and that worked fine on my fire, but changing ebook covers in Calibre has never worked for me. Very frustrating. Any ideas?
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote