View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Author and Series Indexing?

I am sorry if this is already answered but I couldn't find it. I am looking at a Kobo Touch for my mother. I will be loading all her books from Calibre. There will probably be 1,000 books on it. Using standard software does the Kobo Touch give a list of authors that you can then select from to filter the books displayed? Can you also get a list of series so that you can then choose one? I saw a thread about creating bookshelves for each series but Mum will have more than a hundred series so that won't be appropriate. She also has arthritis very badly. I am hoping that the Touch is quite sensitive and easy to flip pages.

If the Touch doesn't display indexes or lists of authors and/or series does one of the other Kobo devices? Thanks.........Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote