View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 08:06 AM   #26
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Do you have a quote? I didn't see any confirmation of that. And "Kindle Edition" does suggest a different format.
By the way, Microsoft did something similar, abandoning PlaysForSure in Zune and using new DRM.
Hmm you're of course right. For some reason Mobipocket is drilled into my head whenever I hear Amazon. But of course it's possible that "Kindle Edition" is something completely different!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote