View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 09:17 AM   #711
adi23
adi23 is a splendid one to beholdadi23 is a splendid one to beholdadi23 is a splendid one to beholdadi23 is a splendid one to beholdadi23 is a splendid one to beholdadi23 is a splendid one to beholdadi23 is a splendid one to beholdadi23 is a splendid one to beholdadi23 is a splendid one to beholdadi23 is a splendid one to beholdadi23 is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kindle touch KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
I'm not entirely sure... (what was that bist beast about again?) - but if you managed to repartition it - shouldn't your device be back in a state where you can use USB downloader mode? Give it a try with mfgtool or imx_usb_loader and the fastboot.bin u-boot (found inside the mfgtool download). If you're lucky, this will get you into fastboot mode where you could flash the debrick kernels and ssh-enabled diags partition, and then you could reboot into diags. Or did I miss something?
You mean i should run sb_loader -f fastboot.bin (from MfgConfig) while in Recovery mode? Can karnel img be loaded with sb_loader too?

I didn't tryed sd_loader until now, but as i read, i should be able to do this while in Recovery menu.

I will try also to modify the u-boot to load fastboot, as eureka suggested, as soon as i get home.

Thank you
adi23 is offline   Reply With Quote