View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
tnforpaul45
Zealot
tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tnforpaul45 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle DX
To reply to my own post: I apologize if that sounded snarky. I am just frustrated that it appears that the Kobo Glo's are going to trickle in to the US.

Kobo has a superior product on their hands. It has the same PPI as the Paperwhite, without the hazyness on the screen of the Nook Glowlight (which i compared in a Best Busy this weekend and the NookGlow's screen is considerably worse than the regular Touch), and the Kobo's not restricted to the Amazon infrastructure. Its superior in every way, save battery life and 3G partnership (Amazon), to these two top-dog competitors. It just needs some 1. Marketing for exposure, 2. Word of mouth, and 3. Author support.

I just want to know what is going to be the best option for me to purchase on come Monday?

Thank you all!
tnforpaul45 is offline   Reply With Quote