View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 12:19 AM   #41
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by CypressTiger View Post
I'm not a techie in any sense of the word so I don't understand the difference between SD and SDHC.

The 5" PPro says it has an SD reader up to 16 GB.
I have not been able to find a 16 GB SD card. I only find them in SDHC.

I was wondering if the Pocket Pro is able to read SDHC cards or is limited to the SD cards.

This doesn't change my mind about owning an Astak EZreader (it's due to arrive tomorrow! YAY!) I just don't want to buy the wrong type of SD card.
Implied SDHC
4 G works perfect
I have 600 books on a 2G card and it is just over half full. (Not to many pictures, only covers)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote