View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:30 AM   #124
Bagerfahrer
Connoisseur
Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks for your reply.

It's difficult to quote here so i tried without it.

I did not know that this browser is not yours.

Thanks that you added the problems in your issues list.

With the scrolling I meaned it's very slow to scoll down/up or right/left with fingers and this only in one direcion. The best is you can use the scrollbars to move faster.

That with the button to open/close the keyboard is sometimes really helpful. For example you have 2 inputs that only allow numbers and you switch from 1 to the 2 button it do not close and open then again and you havejtto click on the button with the numbers.

Best regards
Bagerfahrer

Last edited by Bagerfahrer; 11-13-2012 at 06:37 AM.
Bagerfahrer is offline   Reply With Quote