View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 01:46 AM   #7
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Enjoy. May you love your Kindle as much as I do mine!!!
Yeah ditto! (wait I dont have one, but I want one,) I did get my stimulus check this week... No I must refrain taking the kids to Disney... But DG has one, and so does Daffy... OH the Peer Pressure!!!!

Crap I was typing out loud again, I hate it when that happens now everyone knows, I try to be good and keep it all in and then next thing I know blam there it is on MR, If I am not careful I will be telling DG I love her Kindle or Daffy hers then I am caught between two Kindles, And then what about Queen Zee she has an EB 1150 and I cant resist french Readers, Wait I am doing it a again!!!

JJ

Last edited by jerryleejr; 07-10-2008 at 02:38 AM.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote