Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 08:09 PM   #3
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE
Glad you got your order placed! I did not have that experience. I ordered on the 18th. Got my order email and the invoice email immediately and the charge on my account immediately too.

No sign of the order in my Kobo account, but I contacted customer support and they have my order. Just waiting for the shipping confirmation.

I ordered the Espresso one. I'd be curious to know the color of those who have received shipping information in the U.S.

Anyone care to share their Kobo order status and color?
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote