View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:49 PM   #23019
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Good morning, all! Keemun tea and nan with za'atar for a quick breakfast today, then off to do chores!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I decided I didn't want to work and went straight into a PhD program. Hard work but a good amount of fun and learning took place.
It was a lot of fun, in the long run. Especially as an adult. I got kicked out of three colleges in a row right after high school, and needed a war plus another 10 years to grow up, but going back to school as an adult was delightful! I couldn't get enough of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
My path is not much different. My first Masters is a subset of the classes I need for my second master (well after moving the electives around in a smart manner at least) so guess I am cheating a little
Basically, my two Masters overlapped each other as well, which is why it only took another one year to complete. I did an MBA and an MPA, so only those classes specific to each were needed, while the classes that were supportive didn't need to be re-done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Yes, congrats to all! It was difficult to keep quiet about it these last few days, as I was very surprised I won.
I too was quite surprised, and pleased! Actually, my wife was pleased too as it means I'll give her back her e-reader when my new one arrives. A day without an e-reader is like a day without sunshine.

One more cup of Keemun tea and then out to greet the day!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote