View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #5
SylviaMorice
SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.SylviaMorice is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
Is the coupon good for Smashwords only, or can it be used on places Smashwords has distributed it to (such as Kobo)?
Hi there and thank you for your question. The coupon has to be redeemed on Smashwords, but they support all types of ereader formats including Kobo. I hope you decide to take advantage of my offer and try my ebook! Thanks again.
Sylvia
SylviaMorice is offline   Reply With Quote