View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 09:18 AM   #9
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yessirrom View Post
I had the same thing happen. I called on my way to the store to confirm they had inventory available. 1 hour later when I arrived, I was told they were out. When I pressed they explained about the hold or recall or whatever....
I think I'll give the Sony Store in Tysons a call and see if this was the case. If it is, I'm going to read them the riot act. I would prefer the truth to spin! Of course, that doesn't mean I won't purchase the 600. As I've already established in another thread, I really am a Sony Whore.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote