View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #2
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Hey Deb...thanks for this! You inspired me. I buy most of my books in mobi format cuz that is quickest to convert for my Kindle, but I do have some ereader files around.

Anyway, I figured there must be a way to mass convert but also keep the images. And I think I got it. At least, it worked on my machine.

As soon as I clean up my batch file code, I'll post about it.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote