View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'm not going to mention very well known books, e.g. The Hobbit, since you're presumably looking for books you wouldn't otherwise come across. And greatest five is too hard to choose from all the books I've read. So here's five that I'd definitely enjoy re-reading (again).

The Misenchanted Sword by Lawrence Watt-Evans
Young Miles by Lois McMaster Bujold
David Balfour (Kidnapped and Catriona) by Robert Louis Stevenson
Billibub Baddings and the Case of the Singing Sword by Tee Morris
Ranks of Bronze by David Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceken View Post
I need to read some new books. this will give me a good list, repeats are fine. My 5 are
Eragon
Book Thief
Wintersdance
Dairey of a Whiskey Robber
Twilight
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote