View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:43 PM   #15489
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
If you don't mind spoiling certain plot points of "later" novels, then yes, chronological is just fine. Otherwise, it's not fine at all. Never understood the chrono-obsessed myself. Flashbacks sequences within books must make them want to tear their hair out.
But when the first three books published amounted to a big pile of steaming dog doo doo, I guess it doesn't hurt to find an excuse to read something that is better written.

I haven't read any of them by the way, but I know people who love the books that were written later but found those first three to be torture beyond words.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote