View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #34900
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
If you heard a scream earlier today, it was probably me. ...........SNIP........ whereupon she began to move! ..... SNIP.....(

Very few things in this world are as frightening as a spider (or centipede) and heading directly towards you! Personally, I would have called in an air strike. I sincerely hope you had sufficient quantities of Scotch on hand to deal with it. Repeat after me.... Oooooooommmmm..... Ooooooommmmm...... Oooooommmmm......

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote