View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #726
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Only 55 days left for the 2012 reading challenge. Have we all decided on our challenge(s) for next year?

According to GoodReads: 73 books and 22,222 pages so far in 2012. A very productive year.
Well done on your progress. I have made one of my three challenges already (6 book-club books), and am 1 book ahead of current target in my "75 books in 2012" challenge, so I should make that one as well. I'm going to miss my "read 30 nominated titles" challenge, though I will have made a good dent in it.

However, I have no idea what challenge, if any, I will set for next year. It might just be the "read whatever the hell I want to" challenge .

Last edited by orlok; 11-06-2012 at 12:04 PM.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote