Thread: MobileRead October 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #33
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
...I always use "Search for ebooks" which also provides DRM information....
I didn't notice that the first search option said "Search for ebooks" but that's what I did and got the results you see in the attachment to post 31. The calibre search tool appears to be useful, but far from perfect. I do like that it's the only one I know of that tells whether the book is infected with DRM or not. And again, even though Amazon and Smashwords were selected, no results were returned even though both stores carry it.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 10-05-2012 at 05:07 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote