Thread: Sell REB 1200
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I never backed out (if referring to me). However, I never received the PM or email about the battery. I don't think it could get here in time now, as I'm leaving the U.S. July 27.

Don
Oh no Don, not you! I know you'd never do that. Someone else said they'd take it as-is before I had a chance to do a check-out.

For you I had actually posted that I was willing to swap it out with one of my new old stock batteries, and it turned out Janet's were just a new and working fine. I should have sent it as a PM I guess instead of posting it to the original thread, but I tend to reply by the same means the question is asked, pm to pm, forum to forum. Sorry about that!
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote