View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #549
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
I've had my Aura for less than 24 hours and so far I love it! took some trial and error with the Kobo plug-ins in calibre to get my tags to transfer to the Aura as shelves but they are all set now. I tried out the light for a short while last night (migraine wouldn't let me concentrate for very long) and it is amazing, beautiful clear light spread evenly across the surface; much better than my T1 case or any clip-on I've tried.

Still getting used to no buttons and a different way of gesturing/swiping/tapping on the screen for page turns etc. I'm sure I'll adjust to that. Also have to get used to no physical 'Home' button; is there a way to get back to the shelves/library from the book I'm reading without going 'home' first?

Is there any reason to register/link my Aura with ADE if I exclusively use calibre to sideload books? I seem to remember doing it being a hassle when I got my Nook (then again, I find alot about the Nook to be a hassle!).

All in all I'm quite pleased with the deal I got on my Aura from Mookie!
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote