View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 03:54 PM   #43
TaraMcTiernan
Enthusiast
TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TaraMcTiernan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: none
Another vote for Wordpress

I'm throwing in my vote for Wordpress too. The best! I've had a blog with Blogger and the problem is, you never know when you'll go there and something won't be functioning properly. Today I tried to get on and change some of my pages and it wouldn't load the pages at all. Just hung there. My other sites have been with Wordpress and they were great/no problems...
TaraMcTiernan is offline   Reply With Quote