View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 04:26 AM   #31
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
I tested it last night and after I changed the date format at line 13 it worked well. I will certainly be using it.

One minor point. I have problems seing some colours, especially yellow. Could you change the highlighting of the styles to cyan or green and repost.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmat1 View Post
I made a small Excel-Tool wich reads the files in Sigil's "scratchpad" and covers most of the requested features.

Maybe somebody find's it useful ...

Last edited by Thasaidon; 06-09-2012 at 04:27 AM. Reason: fumble fingers
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote