View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #51
clittle
Zealot
clittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
That tells me either a driver or program interaction (which is why you had poor luck tripping it up).

Additional (different versions) of Python (change the Path variable order to place it AFTER Calibre)
Well I tried moving Calibre up the path by putting it ahead of PowerShell. I was reluctant to move it all the way to the front b/c of performance concerns (i.e. I didn't like the idea of searching calibre b4 everything else).

Anyway, it didn't help.

What version of Python does Calibre use? I do have an app (pyTivo) that won't run on 3.x so I am forced to use 2.x.

Kovid: Couldn't something be done make sure C uses the correct version of Python (assuming that's the problem)?

Thanks,

CL
clittle is offline   Reply With Quote