View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #9
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
I'll reserve judgment until I lay my hands on one.

However, I think it's critical to keep in mind that this is a "Rev A" product by a company that knows books, but has never made anything like this before. To me, the fact that it doesn't instantly catch on fire shows that they're doing something right.

I.e. I don't expect much from the 1st generation nook, but I'm fairly confident that the 2nd gen will be much better. Perhaps even some firmware updates will help fix the issues.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote