View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 10:24 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhthompson View Post
Hello:

I finally just bought a new PRS-700 and can't seem to get Adobe Digital Editions to recognize the device to authorize it.

I am running vista 64 bit version and I am wondering if this might be a driver issue? Has anyone successfully gotten to authorize a PRS-700 device?

Cheers,

David
Check out this thread. I hope it's usefull. (Please read the whole thread)

Plus look down thru PRS-700 forum on a recent discussion on ADE, started by uenyioha.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 12-05-2008 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Reminder to read all of thread.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote