View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:43 AM   #21
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
I just finished The Hobbit re-read and have now started a Lord of the Rings re-read. So luckily I already know how they end and won't be left hanging.

I remember last year, the world was supposed to end sometime in September (according to some claimed bible guru) I think and the Today show did an interview with a few families who were convinced the world was ending...sold their stuff, pulled their kids out of school, etc. I WISH they had done follow up interviews on the day after......"so, um...the world didn't end....sorry you sold all your stuff and quit your job?"
Ah yes. That was Harold Camping. His track record isn't very good in my opinion. Three times he predicted the end of the world and we're still here. Makes you wonder where he got his info.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote