View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #6
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
What do you think of the new site?
I've only just looked at it, but it reminds me a bit of Windows 8 -- more steps to accomplish what was previously a one-click task.

For instance - browsing my wish list last night, I could instantly see the titles that were available now and those that required a hold. This new design requires that I click on each book separately to get the current status and then use the back-button to see each of the others.

I know I'll get used to it, but to answer your question, I liked the old, more efficient site better.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote