View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Question Where can I purchase a legit copy of OneNote 2007?

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a legit copy of OneNote 2007. The reason that I want that version is that it's the last version before the silly Microsoft Office ribbon, which I hate. I'm still using my original 2002 version of Word! Call me a luddite, but I can't stand that ribbon. I've tried WordPad, which came with my Windows 7 pc, and can't find anything. Luckily, I don't need WordPad. I have had to use the new Movie Maker for youtube vids and it takes me ages just to work out where functions are.

While writing this year's nano novel, I realised that my normal method of note-taking (a freeware program called 'Papel') isn't adequate anymore. I've heard so much raving about OneNote that I took a look at some youtube vids about it. I think it will do the job.

Please, someone, help me find a legit copy. I'm sure the ones on Amazon are OEM versions.

Thanks
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote