View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Well, after seeing the new iPad Mini, I guess I'm canceling my Kindle Fire HD 8.9" order. By the beginning of the month, I will have already gotten the new iPad in my hands, and the Kindle Fire HD will still be weeks away.

I think there will be many others who haven't got their hands on one yet doing the same thing. In the end, with all the taxes, I'm pretty much paying the same price anyway, except the iPad wouldn't have the ads everywhere.

Oh well.
If I didn't already have a entire stable filled with 7" Android tablets, I'd get an iPad Mini also. But I will be upgrading my iPad 2 to the latest iPad 4. (and handing down the iPad 2 to my wife who is currently using my old original iPad).

I found it interesting that Apple set its sights on Google and the Nexus 7 (using the N7 for comparison) and made no mention of Amazon's tablets.

It makes me wonder if Apple is more concerned about competition from a less restrictive ecosystem than a more closed one. It will be interesting to see what if anything Amazon does in light of the iPad Mini announcement.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote