View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #11
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
OK. I have read the sample and it just cost me a couple of quid. Grrrrr
I understand what dadioflex was saying about the 'I' thing but It did not bother me. Maybe a little over descriptive in places but I finished the sample and wanted to finish the story. That's good isn't it? I still recommend you write a short, preferably in the same universe and put it out there.
Now to find time to read the rest of the bloody book. Pah, Authors, who'd have em.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote