View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #21
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
They don't take that measure of essentially banning you if all is good & well on all accounts. I think there's more to the story here. Sorry. That being said however, I don't want or expect you to detail your personal history here. I'm just saying.....
This is true, but they are also human and can make mistakes. The consequences for the customer if they do make mistake is severe, and they seem to have deliberately made disputing such a decision very difficult.

See this thread on the customer support boards at Amazon. At least a couple of customers whose account were closed and then reopened.

And see this blog post about a seller account that was closed and later reopened.

I think Amazon have a serious problem with false positives and lack of proper appeals process.

Last edited by pdurrant; 02-19-2012 at 05:55 PM.