View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 05:40 PM   #195
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
well now you asking the device to determine what is considered a "last read" and what isn't.

That might be asking a bit too much. don't you think, it would border on reading your mind. The device can only determine what last books you previously opened. Now what if you wanted that book to stay on your list even though you were only in it for a minute . The device doesn't know what you doing with it.
I'm simply expecting B&N to implement logical functionality. Nothing more or less. Can I get a sort by recent reads within my library? Other devices and apps do this. Again, let's call a spade a spade and stop making excuses for stuff that should be there. B&N are late to the game when it comes to ereaders. They had/have lots of good examples to emulate. They choose not to.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote