View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 12:28 AM   #5
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
at the moment, it really depends on the publisher and how they implemented the fonts within the CSS file. The problem is that, if I remember right (it's been a couple of months since I played with this), was that if the publisher specified the font in the root body, then this was over ridden by the kobo because that's where it specifies its fonts as well. However, if the publisher specifies fonts for specific, how would I say...part of the body I guess, then you would see the fonts... Do a search on boards and you'll see loads of threads on this
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote