View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #9
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockdaMan View Post
Why would Apple do that?

Here is a follow-up to my original question: Do people who buy the iPhone feel that it is overpriced, but pay up anyway? Or do they feel like they're getting good value for their device?
I'm not quite sure how a thread about Android becoming the leader in global sales of smartphones has become one about people paying what they perceive as a reasonable price for their iPhone.

As I said in my previous post, it's up to the individual to decide what each individual device is worth to them. If they want to pay what appears to be a premium for an Apple device, given the company's market position yet profit share, that is entirely up to them.

The iPhone may indeed be an object of great desire to them - it's a very good phone. Or perhaps they have simply not done their research? There are other equally good phones that may suit them better, available more cheaply.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote