View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #12
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by montalex View Post
Again, Amazon customer service is truly excellent. That is one of the main reasons that I chose the Kindle over other ereaders. That, and a very good book selection.
I have been shopping with Amazon since they first started out just as a book seller. They have been so good to me over the years that I buy anything I can there. I am a lifetime Amazon customer.

That's the main reason I didn't worry about the tiny crack in my Kindle. I know that if it ever gets bigger or bothers me, they will replace it. They honor warranties far beyond what is written.

Last edited by wvcherrybomb; 01-20-2011 at 05:44 PM.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote