View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:16 AM   #71
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
All of my purchased titles are managed on calibre and will not be deleted.

I'm basically talking about 2,000 or so freebies I've acquired from Amazon. Only a small number of those have actually been through the calibre process for 'preservation.'

Getting rid of about 1,000 titles is probably too small a number. I'm now considering permanently deleting about 1500 - 1600 freebie titles.

However, the actual process of deleting them is a daunting task, since Amazon does not allow for bulk deletions, to the best of my knowledge.

Don
Yeah I was quite disturbed to find they don't have a bulk delete option, it's a pain in the boo-tay.

But I've done this before. I don't have 1,000's of them like you.

I've noticed I've been picky lately as well
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote