View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 12:57 PM   #116
hatde130113
Enthusiast
hatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhatde130113 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite gen 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Hi,
No one has reported any bugs with this version, so please assume it is final. I will try to track down the Applescript container and get it to work with this version in the near future when I have more time available.

KevinH
Dear KevinH,

Could you convert Kindlestrip 1.36 py file into Kindlestrip1.36.app for running stand-alone application for OSX like version 1.35? I really need that. How to convert py into app? Help me to build this. Thanks a lót
hatde130113 is offline   Reply With Quote