View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 03:42 PM   #82
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Hi.

There is a way, and for my aforementioned "other project" I have started the code to do so. How this will blend back into pielrf, I'm not yet sure as I've been sidetracked from THAT project by something else. I'm pretty much done with this "something else"... unless I want to read The Deathly Hallows for a 3rd time... and I just might.

In terms of code, this requires a new class that doesn't page-break at a chapter. It can be derived from the existing classes IIRC, but I haven't looked at the code in a few weeks.

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote