View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 11:20 AM   #13
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Are you reading La casa verde in Spanish? If so, your Spanish must be really good, because it's a highly expermental novel. I'm impressed!

I am a huge fan of Vargas Llosa, but I haven't read La casa verde yet, which is weird because I've read almost all of his major works. He is probably a better writer than Bryce Echenique, but Un mundo para Julius (A World for Julius) is a very unique and tender novel. I hope you enjoy it!
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote