View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #15
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by discopig View Post
You definitely aren't the first I've heard this from - Amazon seems to have amazing support in general

I've complained about issues with things I ordered there a few times and they've always issued me full refunds or re-sent me items without even asking me to send anything back.
I was able to fix it by reseating the battery cable. I got the idea after reading this thread

http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle/?...x2BVL57QL5OC5Q

Now all my problems are gone. It seem like the battery cable can be easily knocked loose if it's been dropped a few times.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote