View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:43 AM   #100
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
My library has kindles for checkout. They are pre-loaded with some classics and then there is a Kindle for I think 6 genres. They are pre-loaded with 20 to 25 books and obviously the books can be changed out. My library is also getting a color Nook and I forget what that will have on it--children's books? Something that is better with color, but I can't remember at this moment. There is one iPAD for checkout as well, also pre-loaded with some books and apps.

The universities nearby (UT and A&M) have had Kindles for checkout since very early days.

There is no issue with them not being usable by blind people that I know of. We have computers without braille, we have books with and without it, etc.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote