Thread: Real books
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:26 AM   #11
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Well, I'm with you gmw, but it's a changing world.

I had a few short stories published in the 70s and I still feel good just seeing the magazines (and paperback) on the shelf in the living room and knowing they're in there. It's fun to see your work on a website and download it as an epub to an ereader, but it's not the same.

On the other hand, I really like holding a CD in my hand when I buy music. Or, bought music. MP3 downloads really aren't the same, either.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote