View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:23 AM   #18
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I ran into this no refund policy as well when trying to return an indie book by a MR member. VERY poor formatting. It took a couple days, but I got the refund and I believe B&N contacted the author (as well as me, who claimed that it was my problem not his). About 3 months later a new version with an "eBook formatting certification" symbol on the cover...I'd never seen or heard of that before, I figure people actually did start complaining when buying his books.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote