View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:50 AM   #38
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnfan View Post
I'm NOT in the quaint position that some of you are in-- you have more than can fit on a 16 gig tablet but not so much that an sd card would allow you to carry everything.

I have more stuff than a tablet + sd card would allow for. I've picked up on a habit for portable devices quite awhile ago-- load what I want for a week or two and swap out content regularly. I don't get what the obsession is with having everything on a portable device.
For me it's not really about being able to store everything on a portable device (I'd need several terabytes worth of storage to do that). It's more the need to have enough of a selection to choose from for whatever mood strikes my fancy.

Besides, you can carry more than one SD card at a time. You don't need to be able to fit all your content on a single SD card. I've got one of these in my wallet:
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote