View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #5
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
Forgive what may be a stupid question but how exactly do I use the batch file? Do I install Calibre on the USB stick like I would if it was on a standard hard drive? If there is a set of directions somewhere feel free to simply point me towards them. I've tried doing searches and come up with posts that either have nothing to do with what I'm looking for or hint at what I need like this one. Thanks.
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote