View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #28
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
ha! I was about to bring him up! I read the first 3 when they came out, never expecting that it would be such a grueling wait! I can't believe his publisher hasn't taken him to task as he has been writing other things.

a series huh?
I'm not sure he's even been doing that much 'other things' than glued to the tube during football season and travelling the globe. He's stated he has about 1300 pages of material for book 5 which parallels in time book 4 dealing with the characters not mentioned in 4. (eg. Tyrion, Danyerius sp?, The remaining Starks etc.)

I can only summize that book 4 was such a disaster that he's taking the time to correct the folly of book 4 and start bringing things along to some conclusion down the road.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote