View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 12:54 PM   #27
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
ha! I was about to bring him up! I read the first 3 when they came out, never expecting that it would be such a grueling wait! I can't believe his publisher hasn't taken him to task as he has been writing other things.

a series huh?
Yea, from Wikpedia:

In March 2010, HBO greenlit a television series based on A Song of Ice and Fire, with David Benioff and Dan Weiss attached to write and executive produce.[37] Called Game of Thrones, it stars Sean Bean, Peter Dinklage, and Lena Headey.[7][38] The series will cover one novel's worth of material per season,[6] and is expected to debut in Spring 2011.[39]
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote