View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #25
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by drofgnal View Post

I have the same problem with George RR Martin. I read the first three books of the Song of Fire and Ice series and loved every word. Then book four came out and bam what a bummer. (Lousy) Now he's been doing everything under the sun but finishing book five. Book 5 has been about 5 years in the making and still no release date. Heaven forbid he doesn't finish it before football season or we'll wait even 6 more months (read his blog). I'm through with him. I had his first 4 books in large paperback, gave them away and won't bother with book 5 at all. As far as the pending HBO series, I'll boycott that as well.
ha! I was about to bring him up! I read the first 3 when they came out, never expecting that it would be such a grueling wait! I can't believe his publisher hasn't taken him to task as he has been writing other things.

a series huh?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote