View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 09:27 AM   #23
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I just don't care. As long as the ebook isn't more expensive than the print book, I'll buy it (if it's something I really want). I didn't buy a Kindle so my books would be cheaper... I bought a Kindle because I'm a geek.

I understand where everyone is coming from, but I just can't support a boycott that punishes the authors (whose work I admire and love) along with the publishers. I also can't put a random ceiling on the price I'm willing to pay for a good story.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote